Neighborhood Watch

911 for all emergencies and to report crimes in progress
Non Emergency Police Line (410) 313-2200
Anonymous Drug Tip Line (410) 290-DRUG
Anonymous Violence and Other Criminal Activity Hotline (410) 313-STOP

Remember: You are the eyes and ears for the police. If you don’t report crimes and suspicious activities, the police won’t know about it. If you notice a change in your neighborhood, unusual cars, unfamiliar people loitering, call the non emergency police line and report it. The police patrol areas based on the number of calls they receive. The police need you to keep them informed.
If you are interested in starting a neighborhood watch, please contact the village manager.

For more information on the Howard County Police Department, click here.

Syndicate content